(1) Smoky Tandoori Style Chicken -Made using only one pan!
A smoky chicken tandoori recipe you can make at home using one pan. It’s simple to make, and the flavours will amaze you. This recipe is prepared by marinating the chicken in a spicy tangy yoghurt mixture. This not only flavours the meat but also tenderises it and makes it juicy. Traditionally chicken tandoori is made using a tandoori oven, which is a cylindrical clay oven that originated in India. As we don’t all have tandoori ovens at home, this recipe has been simplified to give you similar results at home. Enjoy my simple smoky chicken tandoori made in one pan.
(2) Indian Chicken Curry – Simple Indian Curry with amazing flavours!
Who doesn’t like a good Indian chicken curry or a Murgh Kari.
This recipe is relatively simple with basic ingredients. No cream, stocks, canned tomatoes, or unheard spices. It’s a simple chicken curry that’s far from simple in flavour. You will need a good chicken, skin removed and broken down into 16 pieces. Keep everything on the bone, as that’s what actually makes a stock while it’s cooking giving the meat a beautiful flavour. I do not like to split the thigh bones as you get bits of bone chards which is unpleasant. You can cut the breast into four pieces still attached to the breastbone.
(3) Easy Butter Chicken or Murgh Makhani – A popular restaurant Indian spiced chicken curry! Butter Chicken or Murgh Makhani is always a favourite in Indian restaurants, this recipe is fairly easy and cooks the chicken in the oven. You can also cook it in a pan, on the stove, but it’s the roasting flavours that make the difference. There’s chili it’s spicy and it’s hot, so of course adjust it to your taste. Why go to a restaurant, when you can make this beautiful dish at home. Let me know your thoughts on this tasty and easy butter chicken.
(4) Homemade Spicy Chicken Biryani – Step-by-Step Guide for Beginners.
Chicken Biryani or Murgh Biryani, is a classic Indian dish that has captured the hearts and taste buds of food lovers around the world. The recipe typically calls for a combination of aromatic spices like cumin, coriander, turmeric, and cinnamon, which are blended together to create a unique and flavourful spice blend. The chicken is marinated in this spice mix, which infuses the meat with its rich and complex flavours. The rice used in Biryani is equally important, with long-grain basmati rice being the preferred variety due to its light and fluffy texture that pairs perfectly with the spiced chicken.
(5) Indian Dahl – This Dahl boasts an indulgent creaminess that will have you licking your spoon! Dahl is a term used for a variety of dried lentils, peas, or beans that have been split and husked. Dahl is a staple food in South Asian and Indian cuisine, where it is typically cooked into a thick soup or stew. It is also a popular ingredient in vegetarian and vegan dishes, as it is a good source of protein, fibre, and essential minerals.
Dahl can be made from a variety of lentils or pulses, including red lentils, yellow lentils, mung beans, and chickpeas. This version is made using red lentils which cook very fast.There’s no need to soak them, simply boil them in water 15 to 20 minutes. Dahl is often seasoned with a blend of spices such as cumin, coriander, turmeric, and chili powder, which gives it a rich and flavourful taste.
(6) Easy to make Roti Bread “Chapati” Flat bread made with few ingredients. Unlike traditional breads, Chapati or roti bread is simple to make as there’s no yeast, so no proving. It only requires five minutes of kneading, ten minutes of resting and cooks in minutes. It’s origins are from India and is also common in South East Asia. Your kitchen will smell of toasty hot bread, and if you’re like me you won’t resist eating at least one piece with a little melted butter. I used all purpose or plain flour, but traditionally whole wheat flour is used which makes it a little coarser.
(1) Smoky Tandoori Style Chicken
👉 Get this written recipe link here: https://recipe30.com/smoky-tandoori-style-chicken.html/
(2) Indian Chicken Curry
👉 Get this written recipe link here: https://recipe30.com/indian-chicken-curry.html/
(3) Butter Chicken
👉 Get this written recipe link here: https://recipe30.com/easy-butter-chicken-or-murgh-makhani.html/
(4) Chicken Biryani
👉 Get this written recipe link here: https://recipe30.com/chicken-biryani.html/
(5) Indian Dahl
👉 Get this written recipe link here: https://recipe30.com/indian-dahl.html/
(6) Roti – Chapati 👉 Get this written recipe link here: https://recipe30.com/easy-to-make-roti-bread-chapati.html/
▶ Check out my favourite kitchen tools here (affiliate): https://www.amazon.com/shop/recipe30
▶ Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/recipe30/
▶ Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/recipe30/